Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
I have been working for property owners since 2001. With my technology expertise and teaching background, I can make sure your property "goes viral" on the internet, which is how almost 90% of our buyers find our area. To top it off, Micheal has a deep knowlege about building and house design from his 35 years as an Architect.
1. Internet Advertising - Since the majority of our buyers are looking for Salida real estate, Buena Vista realt estate or homes for sale in the surrounding areas stars their search on the internet, high placement on search engines is essential. Your property will be "spidered out" for placement on Google, MSNBC, realtor.com, homes.com and 200+ other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. And, I have my own personal real estate website from which to market your property. Now that is how to market a home! And, You will have a stand alone website for your property, be advertised 2x per month on Craigs list, Have a you tube video done for your home and be the subject of many blog posts, twitters, facebook.
2. Email Campaigns - We have the technology to determine which of our extensive database is looking for a home similar to yours. Consequently, broadcast email becomes essential to marketing your home. It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
3. Personal Touch - Here is when you get the "teacher" in me. It is about service and communication. Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
4. Social Media. Between my Salida Facebook site,blog: Colorado River Towns, twitter, and you tube, your property will be prominently displayed on all the social media sites out there. The more exposure, the more likely we will find a buyer who will be interested in your property.
5. Internet Saavy. I use QR codes on all my signs so that folks with camera cell phones can scan your sign when they see the flyer or sign and then get your virtual tour... try it for yourself....scan this QR code with your phone. If you do not have a qr code reader, click on this link to get one.
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here